The AAC has different membership categories available for individuals and companies, practising accredited certifiers and associated industry professionals.
- AAC Full Members must be practising accredited certifiers, whether working in the public or private sector.
- If you're not an accredited certifier, but would like to join the AAC, you're welcome to join as an AAC Associate Member.
- Companies and Councils are welcome to join the AAC as Corporate members, nominating staff as members.
- Members listed under Corporate Memberships must be employed by that organisation or Council.
- Student members must be studying full or part-time in a building surveying related course and cannot be a practising accredited certifier. However, an AAC student member may be accredited as an A4 building inspector. Proof of study must be provided to be eligible for this category.
If you're unsure which membership category you fit into, please contact the AAC membership office on 1300 735 935.